You’re busy. We get it. So we’ve summed up our Terms of Service in a few simple sentences. They don’t replace the official legal stuff, but they will give you an idea of what’s in there. Any questions or concerns – please contact us.
Here are the headlines (imagine them with a clock bonging in the background if you like):
And that’s it. Seems fair right? You do you, we’ll do us and everything will be fine.
- You have to be 16 to use our tools.
- Your content is yours – you own it, and you are responsible for it. We’ll only do what’s needed for our services to work properly...
- ...unless you are doing something illegal, in which case we can block and/or delete your stuff, and suspend your accounts.
- We may make changes to our terms, service and/or fees from time to time. If you have an account and don’t like something we change, you can always cancel at any time.
- And we should mention that you use our service at your own risk; we are not liable for any damages if things go wrong.